In this article, I take note some useful books, research papers, and articles that I read in September.
- Từng Nốt Nhạc Ngân | September 10 | ✪✪✪✪
- Viết Lên Hy Vọng | September 18 | ✪✪✪✪
- Người Gieo Hy Vọng | September 19 | ✪✪✪✪
Science & Technology
- Multitask learning: teach your AI more to make it better
- WEF | 5G will change the world - but who will keep it safe?
- WEF | Reduce costs, save lives: how healthcare data can help emerging economies
- WEF - Energy efficiency and the fight against climate change
- Bloomberg - This Canadian Genius Created Modern AI. Geoffrey Hinton | Professor, University of Toronto | Fellow, Google.
- Bloomberg - Hello World Series
- NIH - May Fund Human-Animal Stem Cell Research
- Human-animal chimeras may be key to us living healthier lives
- OneZero - An Algorithm May Decide Who Gets Suicide Prevention
- Medium - The Real Reason Women Quit Tech (and How to Address It)
- There’s No Scientific Basis for Race—It’s a Made-Up Label
- Bill Hayton - The Modern Origins of China’s South China Sea Claims: Maps, Misunderstandings, and the Maritime Geobody
- VNExpress - Mua bán khoa học
- Convolutional Neural Network with TensorFlow implementation
- Behavioral Signals - Voice is the Safest & Most Accurate for Emotion AI Analysis
- London Design Festival 2018 - Part 1: Exploratory Data Analysis of 11,000 Tweets
- London Design Festival 2018 - Part 2: Natural language processing of 11,000 Tweets
- London Design Festival 2018 - Part 3: Analysing 3K images from Twitter using computer vision
- Ten Applications of AI to Fintech
- Automating Software Development with Deep Learning
- An introduction to the JAMstack: the architecture of the modern web
- Overview of the different approaches to putting Machine Learning (ML) models in production
- Facebook Uses Machine Learning to Help Developers Write Code Faster
Product Design Articles
- Rangle.io - What is a Design System?
- Google Designer David Hogue: How to Avoid Over-Complication in Product Design
- Prototypr.io - Color Usage and Psychology in Design
- Modus - Case Study: How We Redesigned Our App’s UI in Only Three Months
- UXPlanet - What do Mobile Devs Expect from UX/UI Designers?
- Rangle.io - How inclusive user research makes your products better
- TheStartup - An ultimate guide to form design: How to design converting online forms
- UX Collective | Paypal unsolicited redesign – a UX case study
- UX Collective | Finding hobbies tailored to your needs — a UX case study
- Modus | Becoming a Great Designer - Part 1: Simplify your process and make your life easier
- Modus | Becoming a Great Designer - Part 2: Use your tools to work smarter, not harder
- Modus | Becoming a Great Designer - Part 3: Hone your soft skills and get beyond pixel-pushing
Education & Social Science
- BetterHumans | Managing Yourself: How to Calibrate Your Own Strengths and Weaknesses
- TheStartup | Don’t Manage Your Time — Manage Your Energy
- WEF - Social skills are just as important as basic cognitive ones
- WEF - How private investment can boost education access and quality in the digital economy
- Don’t Teach Your Kid to Code. Teach Them to Communicate.
- Experience in approaching & contact Professors
- Vietcetera - A Working Woman: Tang Thanh Ha – Business Stories and Lessons
- Medium - Artificial intelligence and education
- Elemental - What Makes Women Strong?
- BetterHumans | How to Network With People You Don’t Know and Get the Job You Want
- BetterHumans | A Complete Guide to the Science of Self-Talk
- BetterHumans | The 5-Bullet-Log: A Note-Taking System to Increase Self-Awareness and Learn More From Life
- TiaSang - Sứ mệnh khai hóa: Nguồn gốc và những ngụy biện phân biệt chủng tộc
- VNExpress - Hạ nguồn Mekong trong cơn khát vô tận của Bắc Kinh
- Kenh14 - Hãy trao cho anh và “Áp lực là Sơn Tùng M-TP”
- ‘The Taste of Pho’ Bows Trailer Ahead of San Sebastian World Premiere (EXCLUSIVE)
Thanks for reading!